4.20.2011

Covered in Pink



Zara blazer/Esprit top/Forever 21 pants/ Zara boots/Hugo Boss bag


While I was skimming through the internet, I instantly fell in love with this blazer ever since I laid my eyes on it. Unfortunately, it was still not available in the stores during that time so all I can do is wait and wait and wait for that perfect day. It is indeed a love at first sight experience :) 

Although I'm not too much of a fan of bright colors, this is ultimately an exception. It is also the perfect moment to embrace the color blocking trend don't you think? I believe that a burst of color can really spice up a look! :) 

Follow The Classy Croissant

1 comment:

Black Leather Jackets said...

Love this post - outfit and setting are perfect!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...