4.25.2011

Utopia



Isn't it that every woman dreams to have her own chamber of paradise? Well, here is my illusion of it:) I couldn't help but gaze at this closet and I can actually imagine myself fixing my own things and hang them one by one at these bars with a big smile on my face. But apart from that, these army of clothes are just incredible and I could hardly ever replace them. These are even the ones I adore particularly the styles and the colors - especially the neutrals and of course having a palette of blacks, greys and whites accompanied by a hint of bright colors. I guess this is just one of the closets I'm dreaming to have. What would be your ideal closet? :)


Images courtesy of Kim Jacobs by allaboutthestyle.blogspot.com

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...