6.09.2011

Barely There




Topshop top/Zara black top/forever21 shorts/Parisian Shoes

I have a huge mania when it comes to polos. Huge.. Even if they seem to have the same look, each piece has its own unique details. But unlike this one, I'm amazed how this significantly deviated from the status quo. Not only that there are huge openings at the back, its asymmetrical cut made me more curious to try it out. Seriously, I'd never thought I would end up getting this, it just so happened that the moment I tried it out, I'm completely sold 101% right away! No second thoughts. 

Moving on, these shoes have been in the shoe rack for almost a year now and I'm surprised that Alexander Wang came up a design almost similar to this one! Almost.. Parisian's really stepping up! Agree?:)   
   
Follow my blog with bloglovin

11 comments:

Emily said...

I LOVE the bag and the watch! great outfit!

www.one-edge.blogspot.com

Marcela Gmd said...

Fantástico estilo, preciosa.
Besos, desde Espa├▒a, Marcela

Rania Kelesidou said...

Amazing tunic!

B.Inspired said...

LOVE your handbag! Discovered your blog on 9to5 Chic!

www.bravoerunway.com

La Mode En Rose said...

Hi! I would like to have new blogger friends! I always follow back and i love the feedback = )


kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

Marcela Gmd said...

Te sigo, guapa!!! I follow you, too!
Gracias por tu comentario.
Besos, Marcela

La Mode En Rose said...

i love your outfit and bag!
i'm your new follower!



kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

Preity lama Tamang said...

drooling over ur shirt..its super rad

Aly said...

Your topshop top is gorgeous
love your outfit

beautybarista.blogspot.com

Linh said...

Hi lady! Just came across your blog and wanted to say hi. I am loving that top. I have a weakness for cutout backs.
xoxo
-linh
http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

Charelle en Shayenna said...

cute outfit!
we're ur new followers, hope you will follow us too?

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...