7.18.2011

Highway to infinity



leather bracelets from HK fashion fair
International Commerce Centre (ICC, West Kowloon, HK) - 4th tallest building in the world
Harry Potter World at Timesquare Causway Bay
Yes. I got excited seeing this! Won't post pics or you might end up scrolling for an hour. Kidding! 
Satay soup
Tofu!
Fried Soft Shell Crab
SATAY KING
9/F, Causeway Bay Plaza 1. Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Green tea+Hokkaido milk/Citys'uper's Kasho Chaya, Hongkong
THE BEST ICE CREAM I'VE TASTED IN MY ENTIRE EXISTENCE. SERIOUSLY.

H&M Blazer/Zara pants and bag/DP sandals/Bracelet leather straps-HK

Wishing to go back badly! I can certainly have 2 servings of this ice cream! God, It's driving me insane! ;) 
Follow my blog with bloglovin

13 comments:

La Mode En Rose said...

you look great! nice place to shoot!



kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

Ariyanti Tjiang said...

it was so nyam! mouth watering!

www.rillicious.blogspot.com

dolceedamara said...

Lovely pics.
xoxo
dolceedamara.blogspot.com

S. said...

Adorable photos, I like your style!

Love
/S / http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com

Danielle said...

i like the simplicity of your outfit! that ice cream looks delicious!

Galia said...

nice blazer....fantastic blog! www.madame-galiash.blogspot.com

Dana Paramita said...

delicious hmm.. anyway check mine if you have a chance sweety ;)

http://paramitadana.blogspot.com/

maki said...

sweet jacket:)

Fowzee said...

love the outfit and the pics the icecream does look yummy!,

xoxo

.:mo:. said...

i want that ice cream !! lol

Zizi said...

I love the way your blog title is.. :) and ahhh all the food makes me so hungry...followed you :)

http://paintthetownfashion.blogspot.com/

XO

cebustfashion said...

hi dear :) it's Eloise. I gave my boyfriend a similar gold, vintage-looking watch some time ago :) He's a got a thing for watches. If you like watches, too, you might want to look into tokyo flash watches :) Homer is collecting them now :)

Shara said...

you make me hungry sweety:)wanna follow each other?let me know..kisses from germany
La Folie 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...