10.13.2011

Trick or Treat!


Tarte's Glamour Me Cheek Stain



10 by Benefit (Bronzer/Highlighter Blush)

Dandelion by Benefit

I've been busy for the past few months and I know I haven't updated this for a while. Still, I'll try my best to do so...Apologies! In return, let me share to you some random purchases and gifts from last month...What a good way to celebrate a little trick or treat here! Ok let's start!
Tarte's True Blood Glamour Me Cheek Stain - I have been a continuous fan of the series and one would not let pass on this one! And yes, I'm glamoured by the color...and it's just simply stunning! But don't be fooled, the color is just a sheer light red with wide specks of shimmer.  Just dab onto your cheeks and blend it with your fingers. Just right for that perfect red glow! 

Stila Eye Palette - I never imagined one that could compete and be at par with Urban Decay's Naked. Yes, it's true. My relatives got it for me as an early birthday present (way way way early!) but I'm not complaining though ;) Going back, what's amazing about it is the quality and the pigment it offers as compared to Naked. One touch and there's really a lot..A very good investment. Although Naked gives a wider variety of similar colors, Stila opts to have limited but more diverse and good choices of colors. This is indeed one of the best eye palettes I've tried. Even the people who gave this to me also got one palette each for themselves. Now you believe me? ;)

Of course, who wouldn't be in love with the amazing box blushes by Benefit cosmetics? My top pick is 10 which is a bronzing/highlighting face blush. I'm loving the neutral glow it gives for an everyday look! On the other hand, one of their bestsellers is the Dandelion, a sheer baby pink that gives off a morning glow effect.

They have become good playmates of mine

Follow my blog with bloglovin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...