5.12.2012

Bali: Jimbaran Bay




                  Zara kimono & shorts/vintage white top/Rayban/ H&m bracelet

Jimbaran Bay is just around Intercontinental Resort which is really really good! I must admit that I haven't visited any beaches for almost more than a year now and the feeling is just heavenly! Everything is just perfect and I love the heat of the sun.. even if it gets hotter and hotter every year. Indonesian people are also very friendly just like the Filipinos and it feels like home:)

This is just a preview of what I wore before deeping into the sea! The waves are strong which is good for surfing! I recommend it! ( Although I haven't tried it! :)

There's so much too see more at Bali Island that I have yet to explore especially the Balinese massage! PS: Happy Mother's day to all your moms!:) xoxo

7 comments:

Céline said...

love it !^^
xo

So Fashion said...

Love the shimmery cardigan!

Mesmerize said...

ohh I love that silver jacket and sunnies:)

RedHead-Girl said...

Wow amazing view! :O I really like your style and your blog :)

Estilo Hedónico said...

Amazing Pics!!

http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

xoxo

Lilli said...

beautiful photos and place!:) I like your outfit! Kisses!

Arika Yasmine said...

Love the pictures here...
The view looks really natural...
Love your Kimono, looking fabulous!

Follow my blog at
www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...