5.15.2012

Ubud, Bali


With my lovely sis at a temple!


Zara top/ Forever21 shorts/ Massimo Dutti belt and shopper bag/ flipflops/ Casio watch/ Rayban sunnies

Besides the beach, me and my sister wanted to see the city of Bali. Reserving Ulwatu and Tanah Lot temples for sunset, we went around Ubud which is famous for their batik weaving, paintings, gold and silver jewelry hand making and their famous monkey forest! We didn't expect the monkey to jump right above our heads  coz they just grab the food from our hands! But this one was kind of excited and went above mine! Fortunately it was busy eating so hola for a pose :)

Due to limited time and distance, we did visit Ulwatu temple on the next day but missed Tanah Lot! But overall, we were still able to maximize our stay!


14 comments:

Lilli said...

Beautiful photos dear, I like your outfit!:) I follow you now, would like to follow each other? Kisses!!

Arika Yasmine said...

I like to see your pictures visiting my country, Bali.. It's such a wonderful place right :)
Sure we can follow each other & I have followed you first, follower number 87
Can't wait for you to do the same :)

xoxo
www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

RedHead-Girl said...

Wooow I love colours! :)))) Amazing pics!

Annelicious said...

Wow!! :D

http://theannelicious.blogspot.it/

Tali said...

Wow love your style ! Haha that monkey :D
Nice blog!
Maybe want to follow each other? Let me know ^^

XO Tali
http://hersecondskintali.blogspot.com/

DEMI said...

likeee your blog dear,
keep posting and go for it!!

XO

Paulina said...

Great colors!

XX
Paulina from jumellejumelle

CAROLINA DURÃES said...

lovely photos :)

Sam said...

Aw wow, Bali looks like a dream, would so love to visit there. Your outfit is very pretty, fits in with the beautiful city!

FibiTani said...

Your blog is great, we just followed you.
Take a look at our blog and follow if you like it.
http://fibiandtaniscorner.blogspot.com.es/
Fibi and Tania x

Alison said...

Such gorgeous photos! The print of your top is amazing and that monkey is so funny :)
I love your style and your blog Pauline! I'd be more than happy to follow you!

www.stylingmylife.com

Allison said...

Love that colorful top! You look so cute & that monkey is adorable!! Bali must be amazing!
Would love for you to visit my blog!

:)
Allison
afashionfiles.blogspot.com

kim bim said...

wow great pictures, u got style.
would lurv us to follow each other if you dont mind.
http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

Abbigayle Rashae said...

I'm in love with your shirt!

Mind checking out my blog?

-XO Abbigayle Rashae
-trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...