5.03.2012

What's up in Vienna
























































Zara jacket/random peach top/H&M scarf/forever21 shorts/leggings from Japan/Topshop shoes

Vienna has a lot of things to look forward to that's why we (sisters) decided to stay in the city for a week, with day trips to other states as well. We tried to squeeze in all the things we plan from museums/palace sightseeings, food trip and shop! 

The Sacher Torte is a must try around Kartner Strasse. A slice of it with its delectable whipped cream is enough to satisfy your chocolate craving. Although I prefer dark chocolates, still thumbs up:) Also visited Nasch Market twice and if I just knew how to cook, I would really go crazy over the spices they have to offer! Just huge selections lots and lots of free tasting of different kinds of nuts by the sellers. How great can that be?


Again till' my next post!:)







19 comments:

MuffinCannibal said...

Amazing pics, what a yummy cake! :)

xoxo

Satine said...

Thank you for following me,follow you back :)
Amazing jacket,lovely stars!

Borjana said...

Maybe we saw each other on streets;) Looove your jacket!Have fun in Vienna!;)
xx
B.
http://www.beeswonderland.com

The Scent of Glamour said...

I love Vienna!
I had unforgettable vacations there!
Loved the pictures and your style!


If you want, check out my blog:
http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

CĂ©line said...

wow i love your blog ! I started following you !^^ If you 'd like to check out my blog too?
www.redlipsforfall.blogspot.com
xo

Annelicious said...

Let's follow each other! :)

Shoaib said...

wow nice blog dear wat abt following each other..?

Sam said...

Such a beautiful and charming city, your photographs depict the magic of this amazing city. I am crushing on your cute jacket! I'd love one just like it. Thanks for stopping by sweetie :)
Following on GFC too :)

Stefania B. said...

I love your jacket! and you look great! :)

Rollolollo
Bloglovin

Shoaib said...

Thanks cutie I am your follower now plz follow me back..:)

pqaua1991 said...

you look amazing, you are beautifull!:)

blondebenedicte said...

LOVELY pics, really! :)
PS: OMG i want that cake, it looks so tasty, yum!
Sp, Let's follow each other if you like ;)!
bisous xxx

fashion nightmare said...

VIEANNA ! LOVE IT ! :)


xx,
*http://like-a-good-old-fashion-nightmare.blogspot.com/


.

Alba said...

Love your shorts :)

http://voguesweetvogue.blogspot.com.es/

Katta said...

wien is awesome!

StylishLady said...

Great stylization :) Beautiful photos! Visit me,

http://ladystylish.blogspot.com/

*Glam Chameleon* said...

Great pics, lovely look, beautiful blazer and orange bag!!! Thank u for your comment on my blog, hope to see u soon!!!
Kisses from the newest follower!;)
Jelena

So Fashion said...

Absolutely love the blazer and the bag!The cake looks scrumptious!Cool blog!I'm following!

girl in heels said...

Mmmm... Sacher... love it! :))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...