9.12.2012

Different




Topshop jumper/ Marks & Spencer sequined shorts/ Massimo Dutti shoes and bag

I know I've been always wearing the same old hair with the same old side swept bangs. But sometimes it gives me a hard time especially while doing office work and errands. I usually clip them on. But then, I really treat my bangs as my security blanket ever since. I can't live without them ( Unfortunately yes!). But I can manage to work without it from time to time! 

Back to the look, I instantly grab whatever's on top and this is the result! A little lazy but wore it with my favorite of the favorites and comfiest of the comfiests shoes! And the lose sequined shorts worked! Have a great day!

6 comments:

MacVB said...

You look great with or without bangs :)

Chyrel Gomez said...

I love the laid-back look. I like that you still look chic and sexy sans the oversized top.

Julie said...

I love your knit! It looks so cozy and warm :)

Grace said...

You look lovely! Looks so snug :)
G xo
http://bonjourgrace.com

Always Maylee said...

I love the sparkly shorts! So cute.

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Inez said...

I love your shoes. And you may have thrown the black top on those shorts, but they are beautiful together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...