9.25.2012

OOTD feat. Sugarlips




H&M Jacket/Esprit tee/ Sugarlips skirt-shorts / Massimo Dutti bag/ Bruno Magli shoes

I received this white skorts (skirt+shorts)from Sugarlips and so happy when it finally arrived. They have a wide variety of collections and you'll never leave their site without having an item crush. Back to the look, I chose this simple white skorts with pleated details. I always choose pieces that I know will stay for decades in my closet. Since our warm weather never changes, this is perfect to wear anytime of the year! I love to pair it with a classic leather sleeved jacket from H&M which I got early this year, mustard colored tee and some B&W two-toned pointed heels that I'm completely smitten with! 

 You can check out Sugarlip's website here!

Hope you love the look!

15 comments:

Joy Shana said...

Gorgeous look,love your bag
http://shana-style.blogspot.com

immerlight said...

Love your outfit and all colors together!)

http://beautyofheworld.blogspot.com/

Mesmerize said...

love your jacket and heels!!

Gatta Ladra said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog :) great look,new follower ;)
I hope you follow me too ^_^

xoxo

La Gatta Ladra - Fashion Blog

dina vanessa mercado said...

Lovely chic! You look nice..
Following you now.. ;)

Kisses from VV!!
www.voguelyvan.com

Saritschka said...

I love the color of your top and the jacket is also lovely! :)

Xx, Saritschka.

Always Maylee said...

I love your leather jacket!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Anisacrament said...

Never seen maximo dutti such a type of bag! good eyes!

www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

Giovanna said...

Cute look! Loving your skirt!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

Chyrel Gomez said...

Hello, Pauline!!

I love the leather jacket and how simple and clean this look is. Also, I wonder if you do closet sales. Haha! Like, really, closet SALE. LOL!

sepatuholic said...

you look amazeballs..... love the whole ensemble....
http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

charsd said...

Very pretty! I'm in love with your bag :)

-Char
www.char-sd.com

Ana said...

lovely look, in love with your bag

www.tomelessismore.blogspot.com

Alison said...

Such adorable shorts! They look like a cute skirt :)

xoxo Alison
www.stylingmylife.com

Life's a shoe said...

great look! I really love your skirt and your bag!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...