9.29.2012

Silver heels






H&M top/ Forever21 leather shorts/ Vintage Vicini shoes/ Massimo Dutti bag

I know cleaning up may not be a fun thing to do, but you can be surprised on what you can actually find! I was so delighted when I chance upon these shoes, old but glistening to perfection! Though a little too small for me, the stretchable strap made it possible to wear it. ( But of course, size matters and still sad about it.)

I chose to wear it with a total black look, and the "not so obvious" current favorite bag. What do you think? Hope everyone is having an amazing weekend! :)


10 comments:

fizz said...

Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'm happy you liked it =). I like yours too, definitely following back so we can keep in touch!

Those shoes are awesome by the way!

xo
fizz

www.freshfizzle.com

Gillian Uang said...

I want your heels :(

http://bydetails.blogspot.com

Joelle said...

your shoes are *brilliant*! and love how you styled them (:

xx Joelle
somethoughtsofnow.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

I just wore some leather shorts too! Love how you styled yours!!

xO Rachel

www.glamhampton.com

Lilli said...

very nice style! love the bag!

Sola ante el espejo said...

Great look!!!
http://solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com/

Tere Ávila said...

great your top and heels honey, i love themmmmm!

xx

Mitha Komala said...

gorgeous heels! you look stunning! <3

Letters To Juliet

Alison said...

I love this look! The shoes are gorgeous and the leather shorts look amazing with that top :)
Hope you had a good weekend!

Xoxo Alison
Www.stylingmylife.com

Chyrel Gomez said...

I weed out my closet and I end up keeping some items. Hahaha!

Love your shorts and shoes, Pauline! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...