9.23.2012

Top 5 Lip Favorites!





Chanel Rouge Allure /Delicieuse 
YSL Rouge Volupte / #1 Nude Beige
INGLOT / 421
Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge / Powder Pink 
Josie Maran Argan Lip and Cheek Stain


By the looks of it, make up just happened to be so important now days and I really wanted to share my current favorites! Let's go to lip products. Starting with my most favorite of the favorites:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge! I'm so in love with this stuff and just can't leave the house without it. If I'd be ask to choose only one, this would be it! I got to know this product from makeup artist Lisa Eldridge in youtube. If you have not seen her videos, you're missing a lot! Powder pink is a very warm pink and a little goes a long way, very pigmented. I believe it is more suited for fairer skin but very workable still. What's great is it's also a cheek stain. Packaging today comes in a mirrored flip top already!

Chanel Rouge Allure - I'm just crazy with this coral color at first trial on my lips! It just does wonders and instantly lifts up my entire face. Retractable packaging is a plus too for me.

Inglot 421 - This is a pure matte baby pink lipstick and I love wearing it alone to highlight that subtleness.

YSL #1 - Best packaging and best texture awards to this. Got the super nude baby pink #1!

Josie Maran Argan Lip and Cheek Stain - I've almost got a similar color same to the Bobbi Brown ( warm pink). I really love the little minty feel and yes, the wonders of Argan!

I know my title says Top 5 but I just have to mention one last product and this is Maybelline's Baby Lips. Amazingly, this works more than the Josie Maran for me, or any other lip balms I've used. Will definitely purchase it again!

xx

1 comment:

MacVB said...

I agree on the "best texture award" for YSL. I have the YSL Rouge Volupte #30 Faubourg Peach. Became my staple lipstick :)

Cheers,
Mac
http://daughtersofsummer.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...