11.07.2012

Outfit / Just sequins






Mango denim jacket (old)/ Mango top (new)/ Forever 21 shorts/ Converse sneakers/ YSL Muse bag / Casio watch

This is yet again another comfy look and I styled it up with this top with pewter-like sequins all over. This is a classic piece and what I love about it is that it can be matched with tons of items whether you like to dress it up or just give it a casual look. And today I just want something fresh and relaxing, thus wearing it with a denim jacket and sneakers. I'm really loving these super tiny sequins :)

I hope you are having an amazing week! xx


13 comments:

Alison said...

Love this sequin top! And I really love the way you've dressed it down. You look amazing!!

xoxo Alison
www.stylingmylife.com

Ksenia said...

i love ur style and convers too)

The Marcy Stop said...

Stunning look! I don't normally gravitate towards sequins, but I'd totally rock this version!
xL

http://themarcystop.blogspot.com/

Gina said...

ok, I'm obsessed with this outfit. Amazing!!! I love every piece individually and the way your put them together is fantastic! I'm craving something sequined for the holidays.

XO, Gina
http://classyeverafter.blogspot.com

Marionetka Mody said...

amazing! love aequins!

Ang Lam said...

You're so sweet, thank you for the lovely comment <3 You look amazing this sequins top, love how you style something feminine sequins top with something sporty!!! Great styling :)


The Closet 365

CoastWithMe said...

Sequin, denim, and tennies...what a great combo:))!

Patricia Do Nascimento said...

I love you sequined top! Great combo to wear sequins during the day!!

pashionality.com

Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

looking gorgeous! love the sequined top with sneakers!

xoxo,

Fashion Fractions

Sharmili said...

I like how you made sequins casual :)
xx mili

callmemaeby.blogspot.com/

Chyrel Gomez said...

Sequins,denim and converse. Love how you styled it! <3

MaysaAndSunshine said...

I like how you incorporate a sequin into a casual daylook.

Happiness | Love | Possibilities | Sunshine

Nora Aradi said...

You look stunning!

http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...