12.24.2012

2012 / MERRY CHRISTMAS!

With my bestest sisters!



Happy holidays everyone! :)  As I'm typing this, I just want to send my prayers to those who are affected by calamities and the incident that happened in Connecticut. I pray that their families may find joy and comfort this holiday season. In line with this, I also wanted to take time to share how extremely blessed and grateful I am to God for all the things that has happened. It may not be perfect, but it was an amazing ride for sure! 

Moving on, I'm happy to share some of my favorite presents. I can't seem to remember the last time I fell in love (like literally!) with perfumes until I came across Penhaligon's Quercus. It has a citrus and basil scent with a base note of musk and oak which I always find myself liking! This cologne can be used by both men and women. To the Nth time.......I absolutely adore this!  I'm also excited to try TWG's green tea series as I smelled the leaves. Cute packaging as well! 

Lastly, some other photos are taken before Christmas. My friends and I just spent time together by witnessing the sunset with a glass of champagne and some sweets..just the perfect bonding we wanted! By the way, the freshly baked oatmeal cookies above are also made by yours truly! Tempting enough? :)

How is your Christmas going? Happy happy holidays once again! 

3 comments:

Chyrel Gomez said...

You're so cute, Pauline! Haha. Merry Christmas to you and your family! =)

Maja said...

Truly pretty photos full of joy <3

Mili R said...

mm food. your tree is so pretty! glad you're enjoying the holidays :)
xx mili

callmemaeby.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...