1.17.2013

DAY 4: CENTRAL

Mak's Noodle House
Din Tai Fung
Butao Ramen
Champagne Milk Tea - Tsui Wah Restaurant
Escargot - The Peak Lookout
Roast Goose - Yung Kee 

Vintage coat/ Zara sweater/ Uniqlo pants/ Topshop shoes/ Ysl bag

More or less, these are the the last set of photos from my Hong Kong trip and I tried to limit them by choosing the best especially the food part...Yup! 

But before that, my outfit consists of an oversized coat, plain white sweater, jeans and loafers..nothing extraordinary, just pure convenience...Unfortunately, I wasn't able to bring a scarf that kept me warm at The Peak! But the view was totally worth the watch. The IFC tower and Bank of China really stole the scene.

Ok, moving on..we all know that every street in Hong Kong offers good food! But I wanted to share some highlights in my opinion for the second time. We did a little research beforehand as well to maximize our stay. 
 - Mak's Noodle House offers superb quality of fresh egg noodles and shrimp wontons. If you are looking for an authentic cantonese noodle place, this is worth a try!
-Of course, nothing offers the same truffle xiao long bao from Din Tai Fung!
- Butao Ramen: I thought this is just another ordinary ramen but their broth is sumptuously rich that my soon to be brother-in-law, being a non-ramen fan turned to be his favorite!
-Tsui Wah's famous champagne milk tea - too unique not to share and the best roast goose from Yung Kee!
- Lastly, ending the day with some little indulgence of escargot from The Peak Lookout, where my sister officially got engaged! :)


Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading!

21 comments:

Guylaine Fréderique said...

Great pictures. And I love the shoes you're wearing. X

Bessana Blue said...

Great pictures, and you look so cool! <3

Sam said...

Hi dear, your beautiful photos bring back such great memories of Hong Kong for me, although I didn't try any of the local cuisine, it looks excellent!

charsd said...

I'd like to go to Hong Kong one day, I love the night lights. And of course, your outfit is great especially your coat :)

Suz said...

Your pics are awesome! Looks like an amazing trip :-)
Xx

Suz
El Atelier

Liquorice and Pumps said...

And again the food looks great! I should read this right before dinner not when I go to sleep :p The coat looks very very chic!

xx

liquoriceandpumps.blogspot.com

The Love Hanger said...

That food does look so yummy! And the pictures of the city are so pretty at night. I love your hair and you are so pretty! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! <3

toni

Sharmili said...

congrats to your sister! the views from up above the city are spectacular!

Mili from call me, Maeby

Tesa Jurjaševič said...

lovely post and I love your loafers!

Fashion R&D said...

Great pictures! Love that coat and your loafers!

Adly Velasco said...

You look great and your trip looks fun. Wish I could visit Hong Kong again soon. :)

Gina said...

Actually, I love your outfit! Classic, elegant and pieces every stylista must have:-)
And the food looks amazing! Wow! beautiful pictures.

have a fabulous weekend, my friend!
XO,Gina
http://classyeverafter.blogspot.com

Ena said...

Thank you :)

Great pics!

X

Teresa Torero said...

very cool look!!
lets foolow each other?
www.lotoflooks.com

eva loukaki said...

the coat is beautiful xxx

N@NY said...

You are indeed one classy croissant , adorable & stylish too ,
am following you now , wanna follow back ?

N@NY
http://nanybuz91.blogspot.com/

Sephie Rojas said...

I miss HK so bad! Wish i could go back there again. Although this time I wish I could visit during December, heehee :P

xoxoxo
Sephie
http://blog.justsephierojas.com

Jonna said...

ahhhh! i miss hongkong!!! i've followed you on GFC~ please visit me and follow back? i think you'll like my fashion/art posts!~

||||HEDONIST DRIVE||||

Giu Lia said...

I have been learning Chinese for six years and your post leaves me highly motviated to finally visit Asia.
Love this. Thanks for stopping by at my blog. Hope to have you back around soon.

http://THEURBANPROMENEUR.blogspot.com

Patricia G. said...

Ohhh!!! love hong kong! i've been there two years ago and i want to come back!
great pictures!!
xx
www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

Blogger said...

Shop For Authentic Prada Handbags Online.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...