1.26.2013

FAVORITES


Jo Malone's Wild Bluebell / Grapefruit / Lime Basil & Mandarin/  Nectarine Blossom & Honey / English Pear and Freesia
Penhaligon's Quercus

This post is dedicated to a not so obvious obsession with the aforementioned brand. What I love about Jo Malone is that they come up with exceptionally distinct and uncommon scents and a wide variety of notes to choose from. Basically, I'm attracted towards androgynous scents lately thus my top favorites from the bunch are Lime Basil, Grapefruit and Penhaligon's Quercus from another brand - having citrusy musky notes.  Nonetheless, I also hold on to my feminine side and this goes to the remaining fruity & floral ones. Cliche as it may sound but this exactly explains how I ended up dressing most of the day.

Don't get me wrong, each bottle was acquired from different years...and they are dearly adored, valued and loved! Right now, I'm eyeing Jo Malone's Nutmeg & Ginger. Looking for something spicy!

Do you also have some of these scents? xx


16 comments:

Sharmili said...

mm I have been looking for some perfume so thanks for the suggestions :)

Mili from call me, Maeby

A. S. (Asilosofy blog) said...

Never had those. They look beaustiful :)

http://www.asilosofy.com/

Laura said...

Nutmeg & Ginger must smell so good :)

http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.fr/

Kimi said...

I followed back, honey! <3

http://kimsophi.blogspot.de/

Steven Brown said...

Love the products. I see you have a passion for blogging, I've been following. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and follow.
I just made a new post titled "HEISGREATERTHANI". Hope to hear from you soon and following. Thanks for your time and God Bless :)

Steven B.

Maria Flicka said...

I love Jo Malone's Nutmeg & Ginger Cologne ;)
You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin’? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

x♥x♥

"Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




Sam said...

You have the loveliest fragrance collection, I love the fresh and unique Jo Malone scents, need to invest in a few!

Julia Percia David said...

Also love masculine scents! My favorites are Lime and cardamom!

xoxo

Julia from aboyeur.blogspot.com

Style Grenade said...

Hi Pauline, I wanna ask what's your favorite among all the Jo Malone? Only one please? Because I'm planning to buy one also. My kuya already have, but I think it's something citrousy and I didn't like it that much. THANKS! :)

xx Diana
stylegrenade.blogspot.com

WIDNERS MODE said...

I've never seen them before but the bottles look very pretty! Where can you buy them?


Love your blog btw!

Maria Flicka said...

Thank you so much, Pauline!!!! I’m following you back now on GFC :)
Perhaps you're interested in following each other on bloglovin, if you do, let me know, so I can follow you back! it's really easier to keep in touch ;)
Have a fabulous day<3

x♥x♥

"Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



McStylePhilosophy said...

I think I should try them ;D, thanks :*
xoxo;*

Milex said...

I lik everything about it

Lily said...

Thanks for sharing! I'll have to try them!

Estefanía Labella said...

me encanta tu blog.visita el mio y sigueme!http://whattowear-quemepongo.blogspot.com.es/

Stella StyleArua said...

Acabo de encontrar tu blog y te sigo ya, me encanta!!!

http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...