2.08.2013

MY EVERYDAY NATURAL MAKEUP



IN THE MOMENT:

Urban Decay Naked Palette / Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation / Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes / Mac 217 brush

Similar to clothing, everyone has their own signature look when it comes to makeup. These are the days when you just tend to grab easy and comfortable pieces and wear it in less than 5 minutes or so. 

In the same manner, I always find myself gravitating to these items for an everyday look. Recently, I've been in the phase of using Lancome's Teint Miracle Foundation for a light and natural looking skin that almost every brand has been introducing lately. This truly works for dry skin with its hydrating properties. For eyes, I usually sweep one to two shades on my lids and a darker shade on my upper lash line with the famous and trustee Naked palette. This has been with me for at least 2 years now..having Naked 2 still waiting inside my drawer! Oh dear how long does it take to finish them? For my favorite eyeshadow brush, I'd have to say it's the 217 from Mac. It is an all around brush - good for all over the lids, crease and for blending! For mascara, I wasn't convince with Lancome's Hypnose Doll Eyes even after watching so much good reviews until I tried it. It lengthens, volumizes, and It just works amazingly! It really does give your eyes a doll-eyed effect. 

To complete the look, a touch of my favorite blush and lipstick which I'll be sharing some time soon!

What's your everyday natural look? :)

11 comments:

Laura said...

You are very pretty!

♥ Lovely Pretty World ♥

Patricia G. said...

oh, nice!! i use chanel make-up, how is it laconme??
xx
www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

Caro * said...

So pretty, I love this natural make up :)

Diana de Belen said...

Your skin is really nice! <3

xx Diana
http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

Ak Yasmine said...

u're so cute !!
http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

Ewelina Blue said...

i want this palette :) !!!
excellent make-up!

amalie said...

pretty! i usuall go for Id powder and concealer, and a dior mascara, sometimes gel liner.
xx

Adly Velasco said...

Lovely! You are so pretty and your skin is so flawless.

Wish&Wear

Jonnessa said...

I like natural make up. Great products. :)
Following you now. :)
http://jonnessa.blogspot.com

xx
Jonnessa

Ancia said...

I like the texture of your sweater!

Aslihan Ece Kahraman said...

I used to use lancome hypnose but I didnt like it so changed. I do not like makeup during the summer. Hot weather make makeup difficult more than ever :) You look amazing btw!
Kisses
http://blckpearlstyle.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...