2.03.2013

SECRET ESSENTIALS


Bioderma Crealine H2O Cleansing Solution/  Lancome Visionnaire Advance Skin Corrector/ Bobbi Brown Hydrating Face Cream/ SK-II Skin Signature Eye Cream

Currently on my table. 

 I'm sure a lot of you are already familiar with Bioderma's Crealine Solution as it is massively hyped. But allow me to justify the facts, this product in my opinion is on top of my list. This dual purpose cleanser/ makeup remover does sinks deeply into the skin and hydrates..totally leaving me fresh and clean.  I can't describe it completely though, but the formula is identical to water, gentle and fragrance-free. I've been using it for almost 3 months now and I don't expect myself getting off this band wagon anytime soon.  

Next up is Lancome's Visionnaire that a lot of people have been recommending as well. It claims three things: wrinkles, pores and evenness. All I can say is you have to use it for at least 3-4 weeks to see improvement! 


When it comes to eye creams, I do prefer thick consistencies as I am troubled with dry skin. For a change, I tried using SK-II's skin signature eye cream. What convinced me is the formula but it somehow gives a little stinging sensation when there is direct contact with the eyes. Still, great product but I suppose I'm going back to my tried and tested Bobbi Brown's Extra Eye Repair. 


As you may have noticed, I am very much impressed with Bobbi Brown's skincare for a while. I've shared this hydrating face cream previously and I'm still on the same container. But I'm planning to get their extra repair line for it does improve and hydrate my skin even more.


What are your thoughts? xx  


14 comments:

abbie oxley said...

I really want to try Bioderma can't find it anywhere near me! Love your blog abbievictoriia.blogspot.co.uk/

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

I love Bioderma too, and even though it's a bit pricey it lasts ages! xx

jamie-lee said...

I have to admit this is the first I'm hearing of Bioderma. Think I might have to try it though, I've been pretty lax with my beauty regime!

Kimberly said...

What a great review! I'm actually not that familiar with Bobbi Brown products, so I'll have to def. check it out =D Thanks for your recs! I'm your newest follower via google (354) and bloglovin. I'd love it if you could check out my blog and maybe follow back?

xoxo
http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
Twitter: Sensiblestylist

The Garage Starlets said...

I use the Bioderma and it's so good!


http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

Caro * said...

Nice products, Bioderma is a good brand ;)

Xamy Valentierra said...

Hey! Your blog is very interesting and you have awesome pictures! :)
Would you like to follow eachother? just let me know! :)

xoxo

zuuRich said...

You have great Ideas and a interesting blog, i really like it!
what you think, wanna follow each other?
I would be happy :-) Kisses Kira from Switzerland

schuhRei.ch

Gina said...

You have such gorgeous skin!! I wondered what products you use. Thanks for sharing.

XO, Gina
http://classyeverafter.blogspot.com

MICHELLE said...

I want to try something from Bioderma :)

Isabela said...

Thanks very much for the comment, darling, I'm following here too now :)
This Bioderma solution/makeup remover is on the top of my wishlist for ages but I never buy it when I get a chance! I really believe what everybody says but I've been using almond oil to remove my eye make-up for months and it works so fine and is so inexpensive I feel kind of bad of changing it for a expensive one... Although I feel I'm going to buy it soon on eBay or something just to give it a try!
I also want to try something from Bobbi Brown skincare line!

FASHION TALES said...

Yes, I have heard of Bloderma but have not used it yet, so thanks for the review. I have used SK-II products a lot.

Gabrielle @ LookSharpSconnie said...

I am so terrible at skin care, w hich is why I LOVE posts like this one.

They giv eme insider tips on products I never want to try unless I have some knowledge about first.

the Bioderma's Crealine Solution looks super fantastic, and I definitely need something to help with the upkeep of my skin.

I really appreciate you taking the time to post your reviews on these items, as it's helpful for those of us too broke to buy and try them first. ;)

cheers,

Gabrielle

Ewelina Blue said...

bioderma is extra!! i use it and this is the best! :)
http://excellentfashionandbeauty.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...