4.14.2013

MORNING SUN





Topshop coat / Mango tee / Zara shorts & flats / Bally bag / Rayban shades

A lot would be asking why wear such coat during an incredibly burning weather. I have no idea really! Slightly oversized jackets gives me a lot of predicament to fathom, deliberating on whether it would serve me well through out the year or not. 

xx 

12 comments:

Lesley Kim said...

what a gorgeous day! i often wear sweaters with shorts as well =)

Unknown said...

I love the coat! And eh, who cares if it's warm. At least you're prepared for a sudden gust of cold wind :)

Mili from call me, Maeby

TheLittleWhiteBird said...

Love your outfit and also the location you're at haha.

♥
Kimberley Jade
thelittlewhitebird.com

Patricia G. said...

Pauline, you are perfect with thid look! Kisses!!!!

Unknown said...

Love the look, amazing as always. That flats are so cool. I need to find a pair of cool flat too :/
Xo A.
http://blckpearlstyle.blogspot.com/

Ghea said...

Perfect outfit! Love it. x

http://thefadbuzzz.blogspot.com/

idontjustexistilive said...

Great outfit doll! I love the shoes from Zara i wanted to buy them ! Im following you now ,follow back please? xoxo

http://www.idontjustexistilive.blogspot.be/

Unknown said...

following :) don't forget to follow me back!

Daria said...

Very nice pics and beautiful views!! kisses :*

http://voguerka.blogspot.com

iesha said...

beautiful background. nice outfit!

xoxo
loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Your haircolor is so lovely!
Last year I had a similar one, but the sun was bleaching it too much unfortunately!

Lauren Dimesky said...

You are looking so exquisite in your camp!!

(='.'=)
Lauren at adorn la femme

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...