3.24.2013

TAIPEI

Taroko Gorge

Stinky Tofu
Din Tai Fung
Here are little glimpses of my short stay in Taiwan! 



9 comments:

TheLittleWhiteBird said...

Nice! I'd love to go there someday!

♥
Kimberley Jade
thelittlewhitebird.com

Patricia G. said...

Uuuuaaauuu beautiful trip! Love Asia and Taiwan looks perfect!
Kissss

Unknown said...

wow!love this post! and your blog too, i follow you :)

www.beatsandchic.blogspot.com

eva loukaki said...

beautiful photos xxx

Gina said...

Those buildings are so cool!, and the food looks so incredibly delicious.
I'm sorry to hear about the tragic situation, I really hope you and your friends are ok.
Great post as always!
XO, Gina
http://classyeverafter.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

OH MY! These photos are so nice! I want to go visit now :)

Sivi said...

lovely your style and your photos are amazing!!!!

so cute!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

umm.. so jealous right now! Taiwanese food is so yummy!!! lovely pictures :)

xx
www.chasingthmoon.blogspot.com
Prabal Gurung for Target Giveaway!

Sybil said...

loving the travel posts!! the food looks amazing!!! :D
totally loving your blazer too!! :D

Click me for my NEW BLOG

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...